How to Enter:
1. Sign up for the SavingsChallenge and choose the Wedding or Vacation Challenge at http://challenges.dailyfinance.com/tools/challenges/main/ by 11:59pm ET on March 31, 2013. When you sign up, you'll set a goal and create a plan of tasks to help you save money.
2. Login to SavingsChallenge and update your tasks. We recommend at least once a day! Every time you perform a task within your plan through March 31, you'll receive an additional entry for the sweepstakes (limit 1 per day).
*See Official Rules below.
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: Daily Finance's "SavingsChallenge" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of AOL Inc., its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 ("Sponsor").
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 AM ET on February 15, 2013 and end at 11:59 PM ET on March 31, 2013 (the "Entry Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will not be accepted.
5. Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to http://challenges.aol.com/article/win-a-nikon-d3000-digital-slr-camera-or-nordstrom-gift-card/ and follow the directions to participate in either the Vacation Challenge or the Wedding Day Challenge. Sign up for a Daily Finance account in order to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. For each task you perform in your selected Challenge, you will receive an additional sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) additional entry each day. Entrants may only participate in one (1) Challenge. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will select the name of three (3) potential Grand Prize Winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received in the Vacation Challenge and three (3) potential Grand Prize Winners from all eligible entries received in the Wedding Day Challenge. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received in the applicable Challenge during the Entry Period.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: A Potential Winner is not a winner until s/he has returned all required documentation and eligibility has been verified by Sponsor. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner must respond to the notification e-mail within the time frame stated in the notification e-mail and provide his/her full name, age and mailing address. Failure of a potential winner to provide this information within the stated time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize. Except where prohibited, a Potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to Sponsor, within specified, an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and IRS W-9 Form in order to claim his/her Prize. Failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the Entrant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner in Sponsor's sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person.
8. Prizes: Wedding Challenge: Three (3) Winners will each receive a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card (subject to issuer's terms and conditions).
Vacation Challenge: Three (3) Winners will each receive a Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Body along with a 6-piece Bundle that includes an 18-55mm NIKKOR lens, a 55-200mm NIKKOR lens, a Nikon Gadget bag, 2 Nikon DVDs, and an 8GB memory card. Approximate Retail Value of prize is $799.95.
Prizes are not transferable and no cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Nordstrom, Inc. and Nikon Corporation are in no way affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
12. Sweepstakes Results: To request the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Daily Finance SavingsChallenge Winners List, 22070 Broderick Dr, Rm 12B:E02, Dulles, VA 20166. Requests must be received by April 30, 2013.